Thursday, April 10, 2008

making art for picture books

Hello all my new friends up in the far north of New Zealand. I had such a great time visiting you all in your classrooms. What lovely places you have to work.

I've been wondering if any of you have had a chance to share one of the books I showed you with your families. Especially your grandparents. I would love to hear if you have.

Were any of you able to tell them some of the tricks I shared with you about using your imagination.?

Were they surprised you knew how the pictures were made?

Have any Grandparents had a special story from their past that they shared with you?

Have any of you had a go at making pictures using your imagination?

Have you experimented with some unusual materials?

Maybe if you have a piece of work you have made you could send me a copy of it. Art work is always more rewarding when it is shared.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Lindy Fisher

No comments: