Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Southland Tour - from Claire Vial

Hello!

I am now back in Auckland after a wonderful visit to Southland. This was my first time to Southland and what a wonderful place it is. Friendly people, sunny weather, stunning scenery and delicious food!

I thoroughly enjoyed my time speaking to groups of students and teachers. It is always a delight for me to see peoples faces light up when giving my presentation; as it reminds me how fortunate I am to be able to combine and share my love of photography, knowledge and writing.

I would like to thank all the students and teachers of the schools I visited for their hospitality, great listening and superb questioning skills.

I hope from my visit you were able to take away with you some insight into the amount work and energy that goes into publishing a non-ficition book; plus some new fascinating information about African animals.

All questions or comments are welcome - I will do my best to answer them.

In the meantime, my question to you is "what two things can you do to improve your non-fiction writing"?

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Claire

No comments: